Enjoy the benefits of solar control with clear visibility to the outside and enhanced privacy inside your home with Rayno’s building window tint.
Rayno’s Platinum window film products will provide:
- Clean and clear shield against harmful rays
- Tested and certified to show that it blocks 99% of harmful UV rays
- Effects of ray blocking are dazzling. Offers clean and clear view outside
- Reduce heating and cooling costs with outstanding solar control
- Room temperature reduction of up to 7.2 ºF when warm outside, leading to an annual energy reduction of up to 15.5%
- Prevent heat loss in cool weather
- Protection for your property
- Helps prevent furniture and floor discoloration from damaging solar rays
- Minimizes damage in event of window shatter
Rayno’s Platinum window tint is ideal for both commercial and residential spaces, including:
- Office building
- Curtain wall building
- Public buildings
- Apartments and condominium buildings
Are you ready to enjoy the energy saving and protection of these products? Find a Rayno dealer near you today!
Benefits of Platinum Series Premium Window Film
Rayno’s architectural window film is ideal for both homes and commercial properties. This window tint provides superior protection for the building’s occupants and belongings by reducing up to 99 percent of ultraviolet radiation, without sacrificing visibility and aesthetics. These products also reduce glare and can provide security through reducing the opacity of the window from the outside.
Adding residential or commercial window tinting to your building reduces the amount of heat gain through the windows. In properties with large exterior windows, this helps lower energy costs significantly while also increasing the level of comfort inside. With this energy-saving window tinting installed, you won’t have to worry about hot spots in well-lit areas.
Commercial and home window tint each provide the same level of protection and benefit, making these the ideal supplement to your space.
|PRODUCTS||COLOR||VLT||UV-REJECTION||IR-REJECTION||SC||VLR||SHGC||TSER||TOTAL SOLAR ABSORPTION|| U-VALUE|
ENERGY PERFORMANCE OF BUILDING DIRECTIVES (EPBD) TESTING
Using ISO and German Building Standards, RAYNO conducted a series of tests in various heat and cold conditions. Here are the results:
- 15.2% energy reduction for the Platinum film PL-BL5099
- 13.4% energy reduction for the Platinum film PL-BL7080
We tested windows installed with RAYNO Platinum vs uninstalled clear windows on the hottest days in the hottest months in Seoul, South Korea. Here are the results:
- Up to 24° lower temperature using RAYNO Platinum
- 14% average temperature reduction